The Mason Gross Extension Division is pleased to offer outstanding workshops and special events this for pre-college and adult students – musicians, dancers, and visual artists & designers. Registration and event information is found on event websites.Please contact us via email or phone – 848-932-8618 – for more information.
SPRING 2019 SPECIAL EVENTS
- Music at the Museum Faculty Concert Series: Sundays March 24, 2019. Learn more here.
- Drop-in Day: Saturday March 23, 2019, 9:30 a.m. – 2 p.m. Learn more here.
- American Ballet Theater® Day: Saturday, March 2, 2019. Workshops, master classes, and performances featuring ABT faculty and dancers. Learn more.
- American Ballet Theater® Certified School Exams: TBA
- Rutgers Day: Saturday, April 27, 2019: TENTATIVE TIME & PERFORMANCE
- Rutgers Children’s Choirs (11 a.m., Zimmerli Art Museum)
- Chamber Music at Mason Gross ensembles (1 p.m., Zimmerli Art Museum)
- Rutgers Youth Jazz Ensemble (time and location TBD)
- ABT Performance (time and location TBD)
- Chamber Music at Mason Gross Program Concert: Sunday, May 5, 2019, 2 p.m., Schare Recital Hall, Marryott Music Building
- Extension Division Honors Recital: Saturday, May 4, 2019, 1:00 p.m., Lower Dodge Gallery, Zimmerli Art Museum
- Rutgers Youth Jazz Ensemble Concert: Tuesday, May 7, 2019, 6:30-8:30 p.m., Schare Recital Hall
- Rutgers Children’s Choir & Scarlet Singers Spring Concert: Saturday, May 11, 2019, 2 p.m., Nicholas Music Center, Douglass Campus, Rutgers University
- Royal Conservatory Music Development Program Music Performance Assessments: TBA
- Extension Division Student Recitals: Saturday & Sunday May 18 & 19, 2019.
- American Ballet Theater® Certified School of Ballet Spring Showcase: Saturday, June 1, 2019, 2 p.m. Victoria J. Mastrobuono Theater
- Mason Gross Art Days: Considering Mason Gross for collegiate study? Visit us during one of our Art Days. Click here for more info. Email Kara Golden at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
HOLIDAYS AND CLOSURES
The Mason Gross Extension Division Operating Status Page will list unanticipated closures (weather, and emergencies).
- Martin Luther King Junior Day, January 21, 2019: no regularly scheduled classes or lessons;
- President’s Day, February 18, 2019: classes & lessons are in session.
- Easter/ Spring Break, April 20 – April 26, 2019: no classes or lessons.
- Memorial Day Vacation, May 24–27, 2019: no classes or lessons.
- Independence Day Vacation, July 4–6, 2019: no classes or lessons.