Wednesday, February 11, 2015
Greetings Young Artist Program Families and Adult Chamber Music Families!
Matters to bring to your attention:
- Reminder of YAP meeting dates:
2/14, 2/21, 3/7, 3/14, 3/21, 3/28, 4/11, 4/18, 4/25, 5/2, 5/9, and 5/16
Skip dates are 2/28 (Rutgers auditions) and 4/4 (Easter/Passover weekend)
Makeup dates are 5/30 and 6/6
Concert dates are either 5/16 or 5/30 TBA – we will inform you as to exactly when/where
Please note WE ARE MEETING PRESIDENT’S WEEKEND
- The next ACMP meeting date is Sunday, February 22 for the Baroque Group, Dan Mumm’s Group and Sonata Class. Here is a schedule of our meeting dates:
2/22 (for sonata class, Baroque group, and Dan Mumm’s group), 3/15, 4/12, 5/10, possiblye 5/31, 6/7
Concert date is 6/7 at 3 PM in Schare Recital Hall, Marryott Music Building
- NO FORUMS THIS WEEKEND! We have two forums on February 21. Notices will be sent out early next week.
- Drop-In Day for the Extension Division is Saturday, February 14, from 9:30 AM – 2:00 PM. This is a great opportunity for families and prospective students to visit classes, private lessons, ensemble rehearsals and special events.
- We are pleased to announce a new event, Orchestra Day, which will take place on Sunday, May 31 from 9 AM – 5 PM. This event is open to orchestral musicians of all ages and all stages, ranging from beginner to professional. Information is available on the Extension Division website and also through Allison Franzetti, event coordinator.
- Please contact Allison Franzetti, artistic director of YAP and director of Adult Chamber Music, at email@example.com with any questions/concerns