The State Theatre would like to take this opportunity to offer free tickets to students of all ages and any interested adults and families to the performance below. It is important that students receive the opportunity to experience incredible live performances from world-class entertainers.
If you would like to take advantage of this opportunity, please contact Kelly Blithe, the State Theatre’s Director of Communications, at 732-247-7200 ext. 542 by 12pm on Thursday, October 30.
Featuring The Chamber Orchestra of Philadelphia with Branford Marsalis
Sun, November 2, 2014 at 3pm
Renowned Grammy® Award–winning saxophonist and Tony®-nominated composer Branford Marsalis joins the highly celebrated Chamber Orchestra of Philadelphia in Marsalis “Well-Tempered.”
- Bach’s Air on a G String, from Suite No. 3 in D Major, BWV 1068 and Concerto for Oboe, Strings and Continuo in F, BWV 1053
- Albinoni’s Concerto À Cinque for Oboe, Strings and Continuo No. 5 in C Major, Op. 9
- Telemann’s Don Quichotte
- F. Couperin’s Concerts Royaux Premier Concert
- Dornel’s Oboe Sonata and Basso Continuo in G Major
- Locatelli’s Concerto Grosso No. 6 in C Minor, Op.
We hope to see you there!
– The Mason Gross Extension Division